Dress Code for First Communions
- Girls wear a white dress and white, flat shoes.
- Boys wear a navy/black or white suit, appropriate tie, and polished dress shoes.
- No prayer books, gloves, or flowers are to be carried by your child during Mass.
Thank you for your cooperation.
EVENTS FOR 2021-22
(PLEASE NOTE – THESE DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.)
- JANUARY 26TH 7PM RECONCILIATION PARENT MEETING IN THE CHURCH
- FEBRUARY 2ND & 3RD CHILDREN ATTEND A PENANCE TALK WITH FATHER DURING THEIR NORMAL CLASS TIME.
- FEBRUARY 8TH & 9TH CHILDREN RECEIVE 1ST PENANCE IN THE CHURCH DURING THEIR NORMAL CLASS TIME.
- MARCH 9TH FIRST COMMUNION PARENT MEETING IN MCGOLDRICK HALL 7PM
- MARCH 26TH FIRST COMMUNION RETREAT IN MCGOLDRICK HALL 10AM UNTIL 12 NOON.
- APRIL 26TH & 27TH VESSELS & VESTMENTS & TOUR OF THE CHURCH DURING NORMAL CLASS TIME.
- MAY 14TH 1ST 11AM FIRST COMMUNION MASS IN THE CHURCH
- MAY 15TH 9:30AM MASS MAY CROWING